Monday, September 15, 2008

Adam has a GOOD POINT. Just what ARE we getting anyway????

Hello all,

I ALSO purchased 2 standing tickets to the first night in Osaka back in early June and still nothing.... I'm presently residing in Korea and the tickets are being sent to my mother's place in the states, which in return have to be Fedexed to me in Korea before I leave for Japan on the 30th! I ALSO am greatly concerned and have called Mosaico twice in the past month and was ASSURED they'd be sent by the first week of September.

Even if we get the tickets, I'm wondering what kind of tickets we're getting???? Nosebleed? Standing in the back? Leftovers from the Japanese sales maybe?? I hope not!!

I bought early through Mosaico thinking maybe I would get priority tickets!....maybe I thought wrong....Anyways, I'm still hoping and praying they come through! It's not so much the money, it's the fact that this is a show of a lifetime! I am also pretty disappointed at Radiohead, as this was the site listed on their website to buy through! They should also be held responsible! I have seen nothing on their website regarding these tickets!! This is no way to treat their fans and supporters....Hail to the Thief my friends...sad but true....but I sure hope its not the case.....Please keep me informed on your situation as I will do the same....

Regards,

ADAM

No comments: