Monday, September 15, 2008

Tim will KARAOKE.. whether he makes the Radiohead show or not... YOU KNOW IT.

Agreed, as much as I am worried, and I still haven't got my tickets, I would be very surprised if Radiohead's official supplier isn't able to pull through. I was looking for an email address of someone higher up the distribution chain, but the Radiohead site is typically difficult to use. Maybe if we emailed mosaico in fractured Thom Yorke half sentences...? But if anyone can find an email address for W.A.S.T.E or Radiohead's distribution maybe that would help.

Hopefully, the silence on their part means that they're frantically putting tickets in envelopes and have no time to respond to emails! See you all at the show if everything works out, otherwise I'm sure we'll all find each other on the night - we'll be the people drunkenly slurring Creep in a karaoke bar, with a tear rolling down our faces.

- Tim

No comments: