Monday, September 15, 2008

Zed's honest-to-god plea to Mosaico Diffusion, the....what's that word in French?

Dear Baptiste/ Mosaico,

Please do not get offended or mind if I state that that this situation is a bit strange to say the least...

I booked my ticket to the Oct 1 concert in May if I recall correctly. If I had the time, I could dig up my credit card bill and find the actual date when Mosaico charged me 107 euro for my Radiohead concert in Osaka ticket. 107 euro. Paid duly.

I am not sure why I paid you 107 euro.... for what exactly. In hindsight, it might not have been a bad idea for you to have paid ME 107 euro, considering all the frustration, torment, and stress I have had to suffer thanks to this very surreal and ridiculous situation.

So, as I said, I booked my ticket with you in May. It is mid-September now, and after a lot of concern/ stress and one international phone call to Mosaico a month or so ago, I am still waiting.

I was told when I called that the tickets are issued 1 month to 3 weeks before the concert date. This in itself is strange, as other friends of mine who booked their tickets (but were fortunate enough not to have found the Mosaico website..), got their tickets delivered to them by their booking sources weeks ago already...

I'd request for a second, that you put yourself in my shoes. You can appreciate that Mosaico Diffusion/ International/ World... whatever you call it, is NOT Amazon, so I was taking a leap of faith when I made the booking at your site. Now, 15 days prior to the concert, I have to get my Japanese tourist visa done, make flight and hotel bookings... with not actual guarantee and very little confidence (based on the customer service and follow up from Mosaico's end) that I will actually EVEN receive my ticket in time...

So in short, other than the significant amount of money and effort that I am about to invest in to make it to Osaka, Japan (Please note I DO NOT live in Japan...!) just for this concert, which by the way has been a long-held dream of mine, I am not even confident anymore that the money I spent to purchase my ticket (totalling to 107 euro with all the delivery charges...) was well-spent.

I would ask for a refund of my money. Please keep the ticket. It is 12 September. Everyone I know has received their tickets. I ordered mine from you 3 MONTHS ago. I have received a total of 2 very vague emails from you, and I have made a phone call to you and received yet another vague assurance that the ticket would be delivered by courier in "the first week of September".

Please note Baptise: IT IS NOT LONGER the first week of September. No news from Mosaico. Very poor service, I must say.

Can you please reply to me and let me know if I can expect a refund of my money. Please keep the ticket. If you are confident that you will actually receive it at some point, then you can go for the concert. I hear there are direct flights from Paris to Osaka. You might need a visa though. And a hotel. And a cheap plane ticket, there and back. Good luck getting all this done in the next 2 weeks.

Look forward to hearing from you very soon please. My mobile number is XXXXXXXX. I won't be disappointed if you decide to call me and explain what the heck is going on...

Many thanks,

Z

3 comments:

pleasehelp said...

Did you ever get your tickets or your money back? I'm having the exact same problem.

Unknown said...

I am having he same problem with http://www.mosaicodiffusion.com/ , I believe my money has been robed by .mosaicodiffusion.com.

Corbix said...

i had the same problem, they took my money and didn't send any ticket. No answer via email....i really don't know how to get my money back.