Monday, September 15, 2008

Call the Police... the Karma Police - Zed's dead and Mosaico killed him.

Thanks David. I'd be interested to know if they reply.

Fellow friends, it's looking more and more like I will not make the show. My ticket is Oct 1st, Seat. I just cannot go ahead with all the further trouble and expenses without a ticket in hand or a firm date to receive it. Plane/ hotel would be non-refundable - and I was basically planning on flying in to Osaka JUST for the show, spending 12-16 hours there, and flying out.

So I'm going to cut my losses just with the ticket. This whole experience just doesn't feel right for me, and hasn't for a while now. Mosaico's total lack of professionalism in dealing with this matter... (a more optimistic gentleman among us mentioned that he was confident since Mosaico is a French company... not too sure what the logic is behind that... last I checked, the French have their share of fraudsters, criminals, baffoons and idiots among them. Alas, we all do)

Anyhow hopefully Mosaico will have the... decency... to refund me all or a part of the ticket's cost.

But if not (I'm not going to hold my breath) and I do end up getting the ticket a few days before the date (I won't be surprised if it reaches here in Beijing where I live on Oct 1st at 3PM....) I'm happy to ship it off to any one of you, for free, completely complimentary.

(Mon cher Baptiste, please feel free to chime in if either yourself or your 'colleagues' - if there any one there besides you, that is???? - ever do decide to be professional enough to reply to this chain of emails from your.... customers - please look that word up when you do get a chance...)

So let me know if anyone's interested. All I'll need is a mailing address.

- Z

No comments: