Monday, September 15, 2008

Mosaico is a TOTAL MESS

Cheers Sylvia,

thanks for writing and letting me know what you know/ have heard. I appreciate that.

Yeah - ridiculous is an understatement... totally unprofessional. These guys should not be allowed to start an e-commerce website and actually sell things. They obviously have no control over any of this. Total mess.

I am literally planning on flying in just for this concert and spending less than 24 hours in Japan (since I have to be back here). So it's completely MAD that I have to trust these guys to deliver the ticket and go ahead and make the non-refundable airline bookings and hotel booking...

Oh well. Sigh and a VERY DEEP BREATH.

Hope you make it for your show, I think I'm going to have to drop out, coz even if I do get the tic, I won't have the visa/ air/ hotel done... I can't go ahead with all that under these circumstances.

Enjoy the show! I think you will be fine. HAVE FUN

No comments: